Say goodbye is hard.

23.6.11

ten years of primary school, farwell.
Hello. Yesterday was the end of ten years of primary school. So, here in Norway we are ten years before we start in high school like everyone else in the United States and various, people do. There were tears, laughter and socializing when we celebrated with five hundred other schools and especially people on the beach last night. It was funny, sad and very special. I said to myself that I would not cry and that chance was small, but it was just bullshit. I cried like a little kid when all terminals came, and I'm still here as an empty hole just waiting to be full up. All friends of ten years, and three years on some are gone. The people are gone. Although only a telephone away so it will never be the same. I will not listen to happy music. I will not be happy. I am sad and want to cry. But I can not, why? - Have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment