A little lovable blog that you get inspiration from reading.

19.6.11

What's so great about blogspot is that I actually, without that you showed it, I switched blog up multiple times. But somehow I could keep the name so that it was not much control as you will read it. I like that very much. When I still used blogg.no the blog community, I was forced to change blog address as well as blog. Was very tired and sick of it. But blogspot is indeed not disappointed me once. Is super happy and do not understand why I had not thought of this before.
I'll get some help. Or, a lot of help from a blogger named Veronica to the design. I want a more personal, simple and a little lovable blog that you get inspiration from reading. I want my blog to be read with good humor, that people read the blog get to be inspired, get to be happy and get to read. I want people to remember me not my fault personally but for the lyrics I'm eventually going to write beautiful melodies and any clothes I'm going to post. As the "Cravings" for example. I do not want people to see me as an outfit-blogger, not a completely boring blogs but with a message. To get others to feel well, as I do. That when you read this blog, that you feel that the world suddenly stops and you feel that it's summer, with summer scents and all that belongs.

I'm not going to be blogging so much these last weeks, days. I would like to wait to get the design fixed and perfect before I start with serious projections. All the inspiration thereby are in place and I long to share the wonderful summer music with you at the same time as my little fingers long to write lyrics about summer. For here, here it is summer in the air. I am looking forward to walking around the streets with denim shorts, hat and a light tunic over while I strut around with good friends I know I'll keep forever, and maybe an ice cream in the left arm while being photographed with the sunset in the background and smile smeared on his face that I was the Joker himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment